Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Studio Sale


Claremont Finders Keepers (my business) is holding a studio sale this Saturday together with Lane from Urban Orchard Interiors.  We'll be showcasing our latest vintage, antique, refurbished, and upcycled items for the home.


Where:  2648 Stuart Street, Berkeley (SW corner of Stuart and College).  Look for the signs!

When:  Saturday, December 1st from 10am to 3pm.  

In the event of rain, the studio sale will be cancelled.  Fingers crossed it won't rain

 


4 comments:

  1. Definitely wish I was closer! I'm sure you'll sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck and I pray for a sell-out for you!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i could come!! is that a beidermeier chest i spy?!!??

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment.