Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 4, 3, 2, 1


The days of coordinating costumes are over for my almost four year-old twins.


Age 4, Dragon and Butterfly
These two have been talking about what they want to be since July!  I really wanted them to be Little Red Riding Hood and the Big, Bad Wolf (perfect for my tom-boy and girly-girl) but it was a no-go. 

I did have some success the previous three years, so I'll relish that...

Age 3, The Wild Things
Age 2, Spaghetti and Meatballs in our pre-painted kitchen.
Age 1, Monkey and Banana -- my personal favorite. 


My, how time flies...

Happy Halloween!

And thinking of all the folks affected by Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast. 

Camille

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at the years of CUTENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute!! I'm afraid at age 7 gone are the cute costumes for us. My son started crying last night because he didn't scare my husband when he popped out in his grim reaper costume. No more cuddly little animal costumes for us.

    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. How blessed you are. Happy Halloween to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so cute! LOVE the little monkey girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable Camille! Have fun with your precious babies! Thanks for your sweet comment about my pillows :)
    xoxo
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I...I can't. These pictures make me want to have little babies very, very soon. What a treat they must be!

    Hope your little cuties enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, those beautiful blue eyes! Your twins are adorable Camille. And their costumes each year are so clever. Yes, time will soon be here when they will not want co-ordinating costumes...I remember it well (although my twins are 25 and it sooooo long ago!). Enjoy every second of those sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, since you ask these ARE the cutest trick or treaters I have ever seen in my life. OMG spaghetti and meatball.

    I think I love you, all of you.

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww soooooooooo cute. spaghetti and meatball! monkey and banana! amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so sweet Camille. Looks like they've had a lot of fun with Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooooo cute, Camille!! Love, love, love ... even if they don't coordinate! ;-) I've just resigned myself to the fact that the days of the cute costumes are over. Now my little buddies are all into superheroes and Transformers. Blech!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment.